Professional programming – on the go
A portable work surface that feels like a console
Need to work on the road or from a remote station? This USB-connectable wing gives you the freedom of mobile programming without sacrificing control features.
The Eos Programming Wing provides a portable, backlit keypad and encoders to connect to your
remote interfaces, and
ETCnomad systems. Programming wings are VESA-mountable for temporary or permanent installation backstage, in a rack, or on a tech table. Simply connect your wing to a compatible device to create a remote programming station anywhere in your venue. With the familiar Eos Family programming layout, you can get to work with your Wing immediately – no need to hunt for keys.
Eos Programming Wing
- Full, backlit Eos Family programming keypad
- Main playback controls, level and rate wheels
- 4x standard rotary parameter encoders
- 4x DMX512-A/RDM outputs, Remote Trigger and Worklight connection
- Compatible with ETCnomad, ETC Puck, Eos Apex Processor, Ion Xe RPU, Eos RPUs, Eos Remote Interface, RVI & RVI3
- Ships with required external power supply
Programming Wing Datasheet