Centralized LED power supplies
Bring all of your LED power supplies together in one easy-to-use system with F-Drive from ETC. The sleek and intuitive design makes it easy to service and modify the critical components controlling your LED luminaires from the convenience of an electrical room or cabinet. Choose from the F-Drive R12 rack or the W1 wall-mount option depending on your needs. F-Drive R12 features swappable output cards to make the system your own. F-Drive is compatible with a wide range of third-party LED fixtures and is specifically designed for seamless use with
ArcSystem Navis luminaires from ETC.
F-Drive R12 was selected as the Ballasts, Transformers, Drivers,
Systems and Kits Category Winner in the
2020 LightFair Innovation Awards.
Control where you need it
With a modular design featuring mix-and-match output cards, the F-Drive R12 rack option meets the unique needs of your range of LED luminaires. Simply slide the various output card options in and out of the rack to customize your system. The driver cards are hot-swappable, allowing change or replacement without compromising power for the rest of your lighting system.
R12 output card options
- CC 150 – Four channels of constant current outputs with variable drive current configuration between 200 and 700mA, allowing 150W total power per card
- CV 150 – Four channels of 24 VDC constant voltage PWM outputs, allowing 150W total power per card
- FTW 150 – Four channels of 450 mA constant current outputs optimized for use with Navis 100 Fade to Warm fixtures
- Chroma 150 - Provides 48 VDC and data for up to four Navis 100 RGBW luminaires
- ArcLamp 150 - Provides power and control for up to 32 ETC
ArcLamp luminaires across four channels
F-Drive features 48 VDC input powered by an external power supply and controls your LED luminaires via DMX with RDM configuration, management, and monitoring. RJ45 output connectors simplify your cable infrastructure and allow connection of multiple luminaires. Additional wire terminals are also included for constant voltage applications, higher power requirements, or use of existing building wiring.
- Rack-mount option
- Modular design with swappable cards
- 12 slots with 4 channels each (driving up to 48 Navis 100 luminaires)
- Uses just 3U of rack space with external power supply
- Wall-mount option
- CC, CV, and FTW compatible
- 4 channels of power (driving up to 4 Navis 100 luminaires)
- Dual-Input W1E available for emergency applications