Lighting with distinction
The Irideon line of architectural fixtures from ETC features exceptional light output and a sleek, unassuming industrial design that blends in with any space. The WLZ or, Wash Light Zoom fixture, is no exception. This feature-rich design is ideal for
museums, lobbies, and retail environments.
Similar to the other fixtures in the Irideon family, the WLZ is available in a wide variety of color temperatures ranging from 2700 K to 5000 K, and three mounting variations;
OneTrack, portable with c-clamp, and canopy.
Irideon WLZ boasts a set of enhancements including a soft beam that can be barn-doored, zoom optics, and the ability to dim using either DMX or a local dimming knob located on the OneTrack adapter.
Turn your attention to the light
The most innovative feature of the WLZ is the built-in rotating zoom adjustment at the rear of the fixture housing. This enables beam angle adjustment within an impressive range of 9-78 degrees. The zoom position markers on the fixture make fixture-to-fixture
referencing quick and easy.
- A magnetic media holder
- An optional barn door accessory
- A single Cree LED for illumination. Available as:
- 2700 K Gallery (90+CRI)
- 3000 K
- 3000 K Gallery (90+ CRI)
- 4000 K or
- 5000 K LEDs
- A variety of mounting options
- Portable with c-clamp
- 120V OneTrack and 230V Eutrac
More to love about Irideon WLZ
- Exceptional optics, beam, and brightness
- Backed by ETC’s award-winning service and support
- 5 year warranty on the full fixture
- 10 year warranty on the LED array