Source Four Mini
Big Source Four® attitude, small size
Good things come in small packages. The Source Four Mini™ is everything you expect from the Source Four® brand - ease of use, superior optics, crystal-clear image projection and a bright, even field - but packaged in a tiny fixture that's just one-third the size of a traditional Source Four. A mere nine inches long, and available in both tungsten and LED, the Source Four Mini can go anywhere: museums, retail outlets, restaurants, light labs, children's theaters, and other small scale installations where size matters.
Interested in trying Source Four Mini?
Complete this form and a member of our team will be in touch!
REQUEST A DEMO
The Source Four Mini is available in four field angles: 19°, 26°, 36° and 50°, with a 2.5-inch diameter lens. It comes in a portable version with a miniature C-clamp, a canopy-mount design with an integral transformer, or a track-mounted design. There is also a low-voltage (12V) tungsten version. All Source Four Mini models include an E-sized pattern holder and a gel media frame, with a range of additional accessories.
The Source Four Mini LED is also designed to work perfectly with
DataTrack, ETC’s DMX-ready track lighting solution. With the Source Four Mini LED and DataTrack, architectural installs can take advantage of the same high-quality dimming, and even beam field ETC is known for.
Features for all Source Four Mini models
- 19°, 26°, 36° and 50° field angles
- 9" long, 2.5" diameter
- Available in 50W tungsten/halogen MR16 lamp (5,000-hour life), 12V tungsten/halogen lamp, or 12W LED (35,000-hour life)
- Portable, canopy-mount and track-mount versions
- E-size pattern holder
- Gel media frame
- Rotating barrel ± 175°
- Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Tool-free lamp replacement
- Insulated rear handle
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Black, white, silver or custom colors available
- 4.5 x 1.5" color-matched canopy
- Canopy-mounting hardware for 4" ceiling junction box included
- 12V transformer or LED driver in canopy for hardwired 120V or 230/240V input
- Yoke-mounted 12V transformer or LED driver in color-matched case
- Miniature C-clamp included
- 3' power cable and choice of Edison, UK or EU plug
- ETL-Listed and compatible with EUTRAC-brand track
- Factory-installed, integral 12V transformer or LED driver in color-matched (black or white) adapter