Level 3 Intermediate Programming for Eos Family Software
Advanced features to help you work faster and more efficiently
Think you know all there is to know about your console? Level 3 will teach even the most seasoned professionals a thing or two about the features of their console. Intermediate is perfect for programmers who are comfortable with all the functions covered in Levels 1 and 2 and are ready to learn more.
Most of the videos on this page were created using v2.9 software. There are a few videos updated with changes from v3.1. The current workbooks are written for v3.1. If familiar with the software, you might check out the
v3.1 Software Introduction video for an overview of everything new.
After completing the Level 3 class, you will be able to:
- Manage show files with Merge
- Use advanced patch functions, such as copying and moving show data and creating keywords for Query
- Create and use Macros
- Use advanced selection and manual control features in controlling channels
- Define and use Highlight, Lowlight, and custom Rem Dim
- Use the Fan function with channels and their parameters
- Use manual playback functions like Make Manual and Record Only
- Understand referenced Marks
- Edit and override channels in Effects
- Expand your Magic Sheets using more intermediate functions