If you thought that the safety, convenience, and flexibility of an automated hoist system were out of reach because of the size of your budget or your venue, think again. Available as 300, 600, and 900 kg variants.
ETC is proud to be an employee-owned company and the core features of P2 hoists reflect our personal commitment to safety and innovation.
- Sloped drum technology supporting up to eight 5 mm lift lines with 15 m of vertical travel in an incredibly compact frame
- Compact footprint resulting in line set spacing as low as 19 cm
- Our revolutionary compression tube technology can be used to eliminate lateral loads on building structure and provide drop locations independent of beam spacing
- We believe maximum safety should not require extra investment, so we include load cells, slackline detection, positioning encoders and a secondary load-arresting device as standard on our hoists
Easy does it
P2’s smaller size and available compression tube system make for quick, efficient installation - so easy that two people can manage it in record time! With multiple mounting options available, P2 can fit nearly anywhere in nearly any venue. ETC’s package hoists are designed to be self-contained minimizing the amount of work needed on site. Each hoist just needs mains power and a single data cable. Say goodbye to large unwieldy motor control cabinets, and electricians installing hundreds of meters of cabling.
As an added bonus, ETC keeps Prodigy hoists in stock so not only is installation fast, the time from order to delivery to commissioning is too.
Clean cable management
ETC offers several unique cable management solutions
for use with Prodigy P2 hoists:
- The Prodigy Cable Management System is an incredibly sleek combination of low-profile circuit and data distribution and cable management that minimizes required dead hang and eliminates unsightly cable swag. Perfect for front-of-house positions as well as stage electrics
- ETC’s Helix Cable Management pairs perfectly with ColorSource Raceway to provide compact, lightweight power and data distribution designed for modern LED lighting rigs
- Traditional Cable Management is anything but traditional. ETC Prodigy Hoists were designed to interface with traditional cable cradles with looms of SO cable. Single, double, even quadruple cable cradles can be stacked into a single assembly, and all raised and lowered in-sync with the batten
Every Prodigy hoist is tested under full load before it leaves the factory. All electrical and electronic connections, lift-line integrity and terminations, limit-switch functions, operation switches, and other components are tested by ETC factory technicians. Each hoist receives final inspection by quality managers before the equipment is packaged and shipped and are pre-certified by TÜV SÜD to make your final inspection even quicker and easier.