Echo Room Controller
Boost your circuit quantity
The Unison Echo™ Room Controller provides a complete power solution for small- and medium-sized rooms - all from a single product. Echo Room Controllers feature a multi-space control structure that allow each output of the Room Controller to be
assigned to a unique space, or multiple zones to one space. Its feed-thru power input allows a single power input to feed all relays, or a discrete power input for each relay based on your system capacity. Relay and 0-10V control remain individually
controlled no matter how the panel is fed.
The Room Controller also has flexibility to control zones in multiple spaces to maximize efficiency and reduces hardware needs for small systems.
Room Controllers provide additional interfaces for A/V integration, Demand Response input from a utility company, and UL924 emergency bypass built into each controller, making it ideal for classrooms, offices, churches and all general area-lighting needs.
Emergency lighting is easy to support with Echo Room Controllers. A UL 924 Sense Feed input for triggering control bypass adds significant emergency lighting control functionality at no additional cost. The integrated normal power sensing eliminates the
need for an external Emergency Bypass Detection Kit (EBDK) or other device to generate a contact closure to trigger an Emergency State; but a contact input is also supported when needed.
Energy codes and energy companies alike have growing requirements to reduce your power consumption during high-energy usage. The Room Controller meets these energy requirements by accepting a contact input from the power company to impose a configured
maximum output per zone. This Demand Response state is shared across the EchoConnect control bus, allowing Zone Controllers to participate in the energy reduction effort.
The Room Controller accepts a contact closure from an A/V system, which allows the lighting to automatically change to a user configured preset to meet the presentation needs of your space. A single action is all it takes to convert your space into presentation
The Room Controller lives on the EchoConnect network to support all Echo power and control products. It comes with built-in EchoConnect bus power, supporting six external stations and five external power-control products. With a wide range of button stations,
fader stations, Responsive Controls and Interfaces, the Room Controller gives you the proper controls for almost any installation.
Both four- and eight-zone models are available with or without TimeClock support for real and astronomical events.
- Preset control: Looks activated from EchoConnect stations, sensors and TimeClock events
- Zone control: Circuits grouped to a single control fader; models exist for four or eight zones
- Manual control: A switch on each relay allows it to be controlled locally without the need for power
- Available in surface- and flush-mount options
- Support for mixed use of 120V, 277V, normal, emergency, and plug-load control in a single controller
- UL924 Emergency: Forces on critical lighting while optionally turning off non-critical circuits
- 0-10V line voltage isolation for each control output. This isolation protects equipment from mains voltage leaks so that equipment can be prepared for any 0-10V driver in the field.
- Demand Response: Contact closure sets maximum output to reduce power usage while active
- A/V contact input: Integration with third-party A/V systems
- TimeClock: Events triggered by integral TimeClock for sunrise/sunset, time of day, and calendar
- Station power supply: Integral power supply for up to six stations and power products
- Hot power: A terminal is available for one hot (uncontrolled) output per zone