HedgeHog 4X consoles might be small but they pack a serious punch! Built for travel, these consoles are compact and lightweight – perfect for new users and smaller venues. School theatres, nightclubs, corporate events, medium-scale rental events and houses of worship are the HedgeHog 4X’s natural habitats. These consoles share the same programming layout and capability as their larger brothers, and happily load show files from any console in the range.
The HedgeHog 4X sports an internal 12.1” multi-touch monitor, ten faders, and four encoder wheels. The desk has full networking capabilities and 6 Universe output capacity of the box, and supports two external DP monitors.
Just Right – And Then Some.
With its built-in 12” touchscreen, HedgeHog 4X is out of the case and ready to rock. Or, add a couple of external touchscreens to grow your programming surface easily and affordably.
The Ins and Outs
With six universes of onboard processing, two local DMX outputs (expandable with Widgets or Gateways), two external touchscreen connections, USB and HogNet / FixtureNet ports, just plug in and start working. Need SMPTE or MIDI? There’s a Widget for that, too.
- Robust Hog 4 OS operating system
- Hog-Net connector
- Fixture-Net connector
- Unlimited simultaneous crossfades
- Internal solid-state hard drive
- One internal 12-inch 10-point touchscreen
- Two external display port monitors/touchscreens supported
- 10 manual playback faders
- Four expanded-wheelset encoders
- 12 user-assignable function keys
- Kensington security slot
- One dimmable white desk light included
- Two USB flash drives for show storage and console recovery included
- Dust cover included
- Custom road case available
- Compliance: ETL, CETL, CE
- Capture Lighting Design Software, Solo
- Local output processing: 3,072 output channels, expandable with DMX processors (HPU or DP8K)
- Local DMX-512 outputs: 2x Neutrik 5-pin XLR
- MIDI in/out/thru supporting MIDI messages, MIDI Show Control, and MIDI Time Code
- Connectivity with visualizers via Fixture-Net (Art-Net or E1.31/sACN, unrestricted by local output capacity)
- Supports USB playback and expansion Wings
- USB 2.0 ports: 4 rear
- USB 3.0 port: 4 rear
- Mains power: 100-250VAC, 50/60Hz, max 55W
- Mains connector: IEC320 C13
- Fuse: 1x 5x20mm 5AT fuse
Weights and Dimensions
- Width: 527mm / 20.8"
- Depth: 555mm / 21.9"
- Height: 101mm / 4.0"
- Weight: 7.7kg / 17lb