The Echoflex Wireless TimeClock (WTC) brings time-based control to your Echoflex system effortlessly. Its comprehensive event programming capabilities maximize energy efficiency and help installations meet Title 24, IECC, and ASHRAE-90.1 energy requirements. Powerful grouping features and masking logic enable large-scale control of devices, rooms, groups of rooms, and more, enabling the Wireless TimeClock to operate as a de facto system controller.
Scene presets are at the heart of the Wireless TimeClock. It’s simple to set up scenes and let the WTC execute them day after day, effortlessly handling business hours, holidays, daylight saving time, sensor inputs, and everything else. Building managers can rest assured that the Wireless TimeClock is working for them, keeping their areas lit and energy usage down.
It’s also powerful enough to handle larger tasks, too. The Wireless TimeClock doesn’t stop at just one room. With its Group feature, users can organize multiple rooms or areas into a single point of control. Managers can schedule a daylighting plan for all offices with windows or make one plan for all hallways. The Wireless TimeClock also includes logic for time-based masking of switch stations, sensors, and scheduled events. This allows control devices to ignore messages while the TimeClock mask is active. For example, you can easily set your hallway lights to stay on during the day and only respond to occupancy sensors after business hours.
The Wireless Timeclock pays attention to the little things, too. An internal astronomical timeclock comes with adjustable sunrise/sunset options, programmable latitude/longitude settings, and fully-configurable Daylight Saving Time. Built-in FlickWarn feature gives occupants a visual signal that the lighting in their environment is about to change. And it all comes in a compact, stylish package designed to fit in with any décor.
- Scene control with 16 recallable scenes across all Groups
- Up to 50 scheduled, timed Events across 24 separate Groups
- Unlimited devices within each Group
- Meets California Title 24, IECC, and ASHRAE 90.1 requirements
- Astronomical timeclock with +/- sunset or sunrise settings and programmable latitude/longitude
- 24-hour real time clock with user configurable Daylight Saving Time
- Four recurrence settings: every day, weekday, weekends, and day of week
- Hold: keep the system in the current event up to two hours or until canceled
- Simple manual control of presets with overrides
- Resumes program automatically after power loss
- Backlit graphical LCD display
- Mounts in industry-standard two-gang backbox