Our most compact Hog yet! The Hoglet 4 is a compact wing, designed for tight spaces and smaller productions such as clubs, churches and small concert venues. Combine the Hoglet 4 with Hog 4 PC and you are ready to rock!
Even a seasoned Hog programmer will feel right at home on the Hoglet 4, as it has a programming surface similar to its larger brothers. Combine Hoglet 4, Hog 4 PC and a touchscreen and you have a proper, full-fledged lighting console with four DMX ports
and four encoders built in. Hoglet 4 is also a great companion to the HPU, as it makes operating a show in a confined space or programming fixed installations a breeze.
The Ins and Outs
Leave the processing to Hog 4 PC (or an HPU) — just connect Hoglet 4 with USB and use it not only as a programming surface but also to send DMX (like a Super Widget). The built-in USB hub make connecting more devices easy.
- USB connection to Rack Hog 4, Hog 4 PC, or any Hog 4 family console
- 10 manual playback faders
- Four expanded-wheelset encoders
- 12 user-assignable function keys
- Kensington security slot
- One dimmable white desk light included
- Dust cover included
- Custom road case available
- Compliance: ETL, CETL, CE
- Built-in DMX Super Widget
- Local DMX-512 outputs: 4x Neutrik 5-pin XLR
- USB 2.0 ports: 2 rear
- External PSU input: 100-250VAC, 50/60Hz, max 25W
- External PSU output: 12VDC 2.5A/25W
Weights and Dimensions
- Width: 603mm / 23.8"
- Depth: 314mm / 12.4"
- Height: 67mm / 2.6"
- Weight: 3.9kg / 8.7lb