Distribute contact closures and RS232 Serial throughout your facility using Ethernet! ETC's Net3™ Input/Output Gateway is a network data distribution device designed to take advantage of the quality and reliability of ETC's network development. The Net3 I/O Gateway forwards contact closures and RS232 Serial signals to Net3 control systems using the Ethernet lighting network.
The Net3 I/O Gateway is available for use as a tabletop, rack-mount or pipe-mount device.
- Analog 0-10V or digital input
- Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) Relay outputs
- Contact closure outputs
- Send or Receive RS232 Serial strings
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) or external power supply
- Integrated LCD displays status and configuration information
- Compact design supports tabletop or touring configurations
- ANSI E1.17 ACN protocol compatible
- Configured using Gateway Configuration Editor (GCE) or directly from ACN