The SolaWash 2000 delivers high-intensity output that can rival even the most powerful arc-source instruments. Built for the largest lighting applications, the SolaWash 2000 luminaire is truly a wash light with no compromises. The fixture uses a 600-watt LED Source, multiple color and effects systems, and an incredibly versatile zoom range for revolutionary lighting looks.
Available with a Ultra-Bright engine producing 20,000 field lumens or a High CRI engine featuring incredibly accurate color rendering in 6500 K or 3200 K, SolaWash 2000 is designed for arenas and stadiums, theatres and opera houses, concert halls and performing arts centers, film and television broadcast studios, houses of worship, and special events. The workhorse wash fixture includes a full curtain four-blade framing system and dual linear diffusion systems, giving designers the ability to do beautiful blended color washes and punchy, even key lighting without losing control of the edges of their light.
- White LED Engine
- 600 W Ultra-Bright engine producing 20,000 field lumens or High CRI Engines featuring incredibly accurate color rendering
- Full framing shutter system
- CMY / CTO - Linear color mixing system
- Dual color wheels one with twelve total dichroic color chips
- Dual Linear Frost systems for light and heavy frost
- Sharp edge focus throughout 5° - 50° zoom range
- Patented Lens Defogger