Like its bigger sibling the SolaFrame Theatre, the convection cooled SolaFrame Studio prioritizes high quality features, beautiful spectral output and silent operation. The fixture’s 10,000 lumens and full curtain framing are a perfect fit for theatres, concert halls, opera houses, film/TV broadcast studios and houses of worship. With a feature set designed for exquisite projection control and gorgeous color rendering, SolaFrame Studio can quietly steal the scene.
Get in touch and we’ll be happy to arrange a personalized demo.
REQUEST A DEMO
With a wide zoom range, rotating gobo wheel, Animation effects, prism, iris and frost, SolaFrame Studio is also feature packed. The convection cooled fixture features modular construction, extremely low power usage and other innovations such as our patented Lens Defog system.
- Bright white LED engine
- 300 W High CRI engine producing 10,000 field lumens
- Color-matched convection-cooled engine for completely fanless operation
- High quality 13-lens optic system with patented Lens Defogger
- Extremely powerful 5.5 - 57° zoom
- CMY / CTO-Linear color mixing system
- Seven position plus open replaceable Color Wheel
- Full-curtain framing system for total control of beam shaping
- 16-blade iris for extremely tight beam effects
- Light diffusion with additional, optional heavy diffusion
- Seven position plus open Rotating Gobo Wheel
- Linear Prism for controlled pattern replication across a stage
Independent Test Results
World-renowned acoustics specialists Müller-BBM in Munich have tested SolaFrame Theatre and SolaFrame Studio.
Their independent reports demonstrate just how quiet these fixtures are. Download the reports and see for yourself.