Inspire Control Stations
Sophisticated and stylish button and fader stations
The powerful and elegant Unison Inspire station presents extensive options and capabilities for Paradigm lighting system users. They come in a range of options to fit any installation, including one-, two-, four-, six- and eight-button stations, as well as a four-button station with rotary fader.
Lighting control your way
Inspire stations can be easily programmed for preset lighting looks, setting zone and space functions, or any other Paradigm control function. They can be installed in any switch location throughout a space.
The labeling is up to you
Inspire stations come with preprinted button labels uniquely identifying each button, or you can specify your own text to be laser marked on each button. A symbol library is also available for common functions, but they can also be outfitted with completely custom legends or symbols. The buttons are easily replaceable in the field if changes are required with ongoing use.
- One-, two-, four-, six- or eight-button station configurations
- Buttons customizable with symbols or text
- Four-button station with fader available
- Configurable LED color for each button
- Intuitive color control for Hue, Saturation and Intensity from fader stations
- Stations available in cream, gray, black, and white
- Stations fit a standard back box, including gang-able back boxes up to 4-gang
- Uses LinkConnect for up to 1,640 feet of topology-free station wiring