ETC and High End Systems will be returning to London Olympia for the 2019 PLASA show on the 15-17 September on stands J38A/B. A display of the newest products by both companies will be on show, with product specialists on the stands to provide demonstrations and answer questions. There will also be seminars running throughout the 3-day show and an evening of 'Augment3d Games and Networking Drinks' on the 16 September.
Look out for:
- ETC's new 3D programming environment: Augment3d
- Moving lights: TurboRay | Relevé Spot | SolaFrame 1000
- Architectural systems: ArcSystem | BluesSystem | EchoTouch
- Control: Eos family | Hog 4 family | CueSystem
- Luminaires: Source Four LED Series 2 | ColorSource family
...and much more to be revealed at the show!
The following will be taking place throughout each day of the tradeshow:
- Maximising your LED Colour System– A
technical session that explores the world of LED technology including L70,
Metamers, Droop Compensation, Binning and much more!
- Power Up - managing your LED power infrastructure
- The Illusion of Colour - A talk that
challenges our understanding of color, looks at how we can manipulate our
perception and fool the eye into seeing things that do not exist…
- Effects & Affects (Eos & Hog) - Looking at new ways
to manage effects creation in two separate sessions; on Eos and on Hog.
Timetable of Classes
Day 1: Sunday 15th September
- 10:30 – 11:15 Power up
- 11:45 – 12:30 The Illusion of Colour
- 14:30 – 15:30 Maximising your Colour System
- 15:45 – 16:30 Effects & Affects - Eos
Day 2: Monday 16th September
- 10:30 – 11:15 Effects & Affects - Hog
- 11:45 – 12:45 Maximising your Colour System
- 14:30 – 15:15 Power up
- 15:45 – 16:30 The Illusion of Colour
Day 3: Tuesday 17th September
- 10:30 – 11:15 Effects and Affects – Eos
- 13:00 – 13:45 Effects and Affects – Hog
Augment3d Games and Networking Drinks - Monday 16th September, 5pm
ETC will be hosting an Augment3d games challenge for visitors to compete against one another and experience first-hand how the new Eos v3.0 tool works. There will be a Source Four Mini up for grabs for the winners on stand J38A/B. Drop by from 5pm for a fun evening including networking drinks with the ETC and High End Systems family!
Register to attend PLASA for free here.