ETC Releases Hog OS v3.19.0 Update
Date Posted: 12/6/2022
ETC has released the OS v3.19.0 update for the Hog 4 family of lighting control software. Hog 4 OS v3.19.0 provides bug fixes as well as several enhancements, including support for computers running Windows 11. Users may obtain this software release by downloading it from ETC’s website. www.etcconnect.com/Products/High-End-Systems/Hog-4-Consoles/
New Features and Enhancements
- Hog 4 PC v3.19.0 is the first release supported on Windows 11. The system requirements for Hog 4 PC continue to be a Dual Core 1.7Ghz or faster processor, 2GB of Memory, and 5GB of free hard drive space.
- Auto Update New Effect Off Rules
- When auto-updating cues/scenes and selecting the option to update the palette (not the cue), any existing per fixture rules in the palette will not record “off” effect table values into the palette. However, palettes originally created with global or per type rules will be appended with per fixture rules that contain “off” effect table values.
- CITP Support for Hippo 4.6, Hippotizer v4.6 Layer and Hippotizer v4.6 Layer Lite
- The "Robot" Icon in the Fixture Scheduler that indicated a fixture profile was not created by High End Systems has been removed from the Fixture Schedule.
- Plot Gang Lines have been darkened when the edit gang option is disabled
- A new Keyboard Shortcut has been added to close all windows
- Open + (dot) will now act as a Close All button. Previously this key combination would toggle the Unlock button.
- The Blue Color used in the Output Window while in stealth mode has been adjusted to help view the data easier.
- Functions listed in query menus are now in alphabetical order using the ASCII sort order.
- The Hog 4 PC GUI Front Panel now scales based on the Windows scale settings.
The following Hog 4 Family products are affected by this software release:
- Hog 4-18
- Hog 4
- Full Boar 4
- Road Hog 4-21
- Road Hog 4
- HedgeHog 4X
- HedgeHog 4N
- HedgeHog 4S
- HedgeHog 4
- Rack Hog 4
- Hog 4 PC
For installation, consoles running version 3.16.0 can use the FPSPKG to upgrade to v3.19.0. Consoles running version 3.15.1 or earlier must perform a full system restore to install 3.19.0. A third-party application called ‘Etcher’ is required for creating v3.19.0 full install USB flash drives. Do not use LinuxLive.
Important: When performing a console upgrade using the FPSPKG please wait 30 seconds following the completion of the upgrade before power-cycling the console.
- Show files created / edited with Hog 4 OS v3.19.0 are compatible back to Hog 4 OS v3.14.0 but not with older versions of Hog 4 OS.
- Pre-existing Hog 4 show files are compatible with Hog 4 OS v3.19.0.
- Hog 4 OS v3.19.0 b3460 comes with Fixture Library v4.22.208 installed.
- Fixture Library v4.22.208 is only compatible with Hog 4 OS v3.16.0 or higher.
- Pre-existing v4 Fixture Libraries are compatible with Hog 4 OS v3.19.0.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Hog OS v3.19.0