Echo 600W Phase-Adaptive Dimmer
600W Phase-Adaptive Dimmers are available in 120V and 277V configurations and provides smooth reverse- or forward-phase dimming for multiple types of lighting loads including tungsten, incandescent, line-drive LEDs, two-wire fluorescents, and even electronic and magnetic transformers - and up to 600 watts. The EchoAccess Mobile App provides configuration of the Phase-Adaptive Dimmer features.
Use the drop down menus and keypad to set the configurable features.
- Dim Phase - Use the drop down menu to set the dimmer curve to either Automatic, Forward, or Reverse
WARNING: Manually setting the dimmer to the incorrect mode for the connected load will result in damage to the dimmer.
- Dim Mode - Tap to set the dimmer mode to either Normal or Fluorescent
- Fluorescent Turn On Percent - Use the keypad to set the percent of output voltage at which you'd like the fluorescent fixtures to turn on
Swipe to the left or right to access the second page and set the default timing and circuit values for each programmed preset.
- Timing - use the keypad to set the preset fade timing used for all configured circuits in this preset
- Circuit # Value - use the keypad to set the intensity level for each individual circuit in this preset
Five buttons are available at the bottom of the configuration screen.