Echo Preset Stations
Unison Echo® Preset Stations are used to activate built-in presets in compatible power control products. Stations mount using a standard single-gang back box (RACO 690 or equivalent), or an optional surface mount back box (ETC part number 7081A2004-1). Station faceplates and buttons are available in cream, ivory, gray, black and signal white.
Reference the Unison Echo Preset Station Installation Guide for more information on Preset stations. All ETC documentation is available for free download from etcconnect.com
Note: Configuration changes made to the Preset Station in the EchoAccess Mobile App impact the Custom configuration mode of the Preset Station only. A Preset Station set to Basic mode will remain unaffected by configuration settings made in the EchoAccess Mobile App. Basic and Custom modes are set at the Preset Station using the designated DIP Switch 1 on the station electronics.
Configuring Preset Stations
To configure a Preset Station, select Configuration from the EchoAccess Mobile App menu. All discovered devices will display for selection. Navigate to and select the Preset Station from the devices list for configuration. A representative image of the selected station will display.
Configure each button individually on a Preset Station. The following options are available for each button.
- Push - use the drop down menu to select the action of a pushed button.
- Available actions includeNo Function, Preset Toggle, Preset Activate, Zone Toggle, Zone Lower, Zone Raise, Zone Set to Level, Space Off, Space Toggle, Space Lower, Space Raise, Space Set to Level, Zone Select, Selection Lower, Selection Raise, Selection to Level, Selection Toggle, Space Combine Toggle, Space Combine, Space Uncombine, Sequence Toggle, Zone Set to Color, Space Set to Color
- Push and Hold - use the drop down to select the action of a button when you push and hold.
- Available actions includeNo Function, Record, Zone Lower, Zone Raise, Space Lower, Space Raise, Selection Lower, Selection Raise
- Double Tap - Use the drop down menu to select the action when you double tap on a button.
- Available actions includeNo Function, Preset Toggle, Preset Activate, Zone Toggle, Zone Set to Level, Space Off, Space Toggle, Space Set to Level, Selection to Level, Zone Set to Color, Space Set to Color
- Indicator Behavior - sets the color of the indicator light when an action is "on" and when it is "off." Not available for all actions.
- Use the drop down menu to set the LED color of the button control when the action is "On" and when it is "Off"
Five buttons are available at the bottom of the configuration screen.