Set the "Look" at lighting control console.
Lower all other channels to '0' when programming including the master on that wall station.
Raise channel to be programmed to full.
Press and Hold record button until LED flashes.
Note: Some systems only program from other station sliders and not from incoming DMX.
Other Common Methods to Record Snapshots:
With all of the faders at Zero:
· Press the "Program" (could be called "Record") button once, run the desired fader up to full and back to zero
· Press and hold "Program", run the desired fader up to full and back to zero
· Press "Program" once. Then, press and hold "Program" and run the desired fader to full and back
· Press the "Program" button once, run the desired fader up to full
· Press and hold "Program", run the desired fader up to full and release "Program"
· Press "Program" once. Then, press and hold "Program" and run the desired fader to full then release "Program"
Several sites have custom configured stations and station behavior that may not fall into the above options. If after trying all of the above choices, you still cannot snapshot, please call us for further information.
(The following information is on file at ETC 1-800-688-4116)
Always verify special situations with the software binder for the job or the job prints. These instructions are usually found on the L-86 ARW Architectural Receiver Unit - Electrical Page of the Job Drawings.
Reference: This information retrieved from Job 02822-15 and Job 04415-10.
Share the ETC love! Do you think this information would be helpful to a friend? Fill out the form below to send the page to other recipients, or send it to yourself to save for future use.