Special Control page displays advanced controls for a given space. These advanced controls display only when they are enabled for the connected interface, either EchoAccess or Echo Expansion Bridge. See the General Configuration page for the interface device.
Each allowed space in the connected Echo control system is available for selection in the Special Control page. Each space is indicated as a dot on the bottom of the page. The blue dot signifies the placement of the current space among all spaces and the current selected space name displays at the top of the page. Swipe left or right to navigate between the available spaces.
- Lockout - toggle the switch to Lock and Unlock stations within the current selected space.
- Sequence - toggle the switch to Start or Stop the configured sequence in the current selected space. This feature is only supported in certain products.
- Timed Hold per Space status and settings display in systems that utilize an Echo Astronomical TimeClock.
- No Hold Active displays when Timed Hold is currently inactive for the selected space. Press [Start] to enable a Timed Hold. The Timed Hold is the length of time the current conditions will remain, until the schedule resumes normal operation.
- Timed Hold Active displays when the Timed Hold is currently active for the selected space. Press [Cancel] to cancel the hold, or press [Restart] to restart the hold timer. Hold Time is the length of time that all Timed Hold conditions will remain, until the schedule resumes normal operation. Reference the Echo Astronomical TimeClock Configuration Manual for additional information regarding hold time.
- The Space Combine section of this page enables selection of spaces within the Echo control system to combine with the current selected space.
- The Add Combined Space drop down menu located at the bottom of the page enables selection of spaces in the Echo control system that you would like to combine with the current space.
- To remove a combined space, tap the [X] next to the space number.
- To uncombine all spaces from the current selected space, select the [Uncombine All From This Space] button located above the combined spaces list.