The Space Configuration page determines the user experience within the EchoAccess Mobile App for the selected space when connected to the selected interface
- [Select a Space] - select a Space to configure from the available drop down menu
- Space # General - edit the Space Name (limited to 27 alphanumeric characters), set the Number Of Presets, and set the Number Of Zones that are configurable for the selected Space
- Preset Info - edit the name of each configured Preset (limited to 27 alphanumeric characters) for the selected Space. Up to 16 Presets are allowed per Space.
- Name - edit the name of each configured Zone (limited to 27 alphanumeric characters). Up to 16 Zones are allowed per Space.
- Type - select Intensity (intensity only), Color (intensity, color, and optional color temperature), Studio (intensity, color temperature, and tint), or Color Temp (intensity and color temperature). The Color zone type has a switch to show or hide Color Temp control on the Zone Control page.
The dots at the bottom of the screen indicate additional pages of configuration for the selected interface. Swipe left or right to access the
Four buttons are available at the bottom of the configuration screen.