The Paradigm Touchscreen Interface is for Unison Paradigm® systems that utilize the Paradigm Central Control Server™. This interface supports any Windows 7 or Windows 8 HID-compliant touchscreen display, allowing users to have at their fingertips the graphical controls and information displays they need for managing their large lighting systems.
The Touchscreen Interface leverages the 'Virtual Touchscreen' capabilities specific to the Paradigm Central Control Server, making it possible for users to map out their complex lighting and building-control systems, view controls, move through layers, and drill down through system details. Supported by Paradigm ControlDesigner™ software, users can customize the Touchscreen to display stylized buttons, faders, clocks, pop-ups, animations, and graphics, including maps. The touch-sensitive panels provide audible and visual feedback that tells users their commands are accepted.
The Touchscreen Interface is ideal for multi-room facilities and multi-venue systems with many levels of control information but is also good for any size installation that needs to display system information on a central interface. The Touchscreen Interface provides the flexibility to use any display size necessary, making it a perfect fit for any application.
To use the Touchscreen Interface, the Unison Paradigm Central Control Server is required. As a dedicated control interface, the connected Touchscreen immediately accesses the Paradigm Central Control Server environment - instantly displaying lighting controls.
This Interface can be mounted on the back of a Touchscreen monitor, separately to a tabletop, or within a 19" equipment rack.
To meet the unique needs of any installation, ETC offers a variety of Unison Paradigm control interfaces, including 7" and 18" Touchscreens, button and fader stations, and other interface stations.
- Supports any size and resolution Windows7 or Windows 8 HID-compliant touchscreen display
- HSB ColorPicker for dynamic selection of color with LED and multiparameter fixtures
- Timed-event creation, edit and override from setup menu
- Secure-It electronic lockout -configurable, software-based control with up to three levels of access utilizing numeric passcodes
- NetConnect -- making use of low-cost, easy-to-install Cat5 with PoE to connect Touchscreen stations to a networked Paradigm Central Control Server System
- Support of standard or custom graphical control pages