Source Four LED Series 2
Light quality is the driving force behind ETC's LED product development. Countless hours have gone into creating tools worthy of the most professional applications, and the Source Four® LED Series 2 luminaire is the result of that dedication. With the brightest output and the boldest rendering of the colors you use most, the Source Four LED Series 2 introduces a whole new level of LED lighting that can be used anywhere.
We put a twist of lime in the luminaire and mixed it all up. ETC's x7 Color System™ combines a balanced recipe of up to seven colors to create evocative color mixes. The Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr array takes the idea even further, with the addition of a lime-green LED emitter. Lime green increases the luminaire's lumen output in open white and lighter tints to make them brighter and livelier, better matching the color of a conventional Source Four fixture. The lime also enriches color-rendering by better marrying the red and blue ends of the color spectrum, for truer-to-life light that fills in the gaps that ordinary LEDs leave behind.
We also added more red to the x7 Color System in the Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr array. Working in unison with the lime-green emitter, the extra red means the luminaire can produce ambers, straws and pinks up to three hundred percent as bright as those from the original Source Four LED™. The deeper, richer color from the Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr array will evoke the strongest audience reaction to your sunset, moonlight and dramatic scenes.
The Studio HD array combines mint LEDs and selected colors from the Selador x7 system to create variable color-temperature mixing and tint adjustment (+/- green). The Studio HD array provides high-quality, tunable white light that is the key to any great studio lighting.
Daylight HD & Tungsten HD arrays
Lighting that ought to be in pictures. The Daylight HD and Tungsten HD arrays were designed for the studio and other applications where high-definition lighting is a must. With flicker-free operation - even at high speeds - the Source Four LED Series 2 Daylight HD and Tungsten HD arrays look great on screen. The Daylight HD array produces the coolest (4000 to 6500K), variable-white light that looks just like natural sunlight, and the Tungsten HD array creates warm (2700 to 4500K), adjustable-white light that mimics the performance of tungsten fixtures. Their temperatures and tints can be tweaked to perfectly illuminate individual skin tones, so they look great in person and on camera. Both arrays output an incredible amount of lumens, for the brightest light in their respective color-temperature ranges.
The Source Four LED Series 2 is also designed to work perfectly with
DataTrack Backbone. This strong and stable track lighting solution makes it possible to use full-sized theatrical fixtures in track lighting installs. DataTrack Backbone is perfect for high-bay installations, or when design applications call for more lumens.
- 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED emitters
- Lustr fixtures hold a 54,000-hour L70 Rating
- Daylight HD & Tungsten HD fixtures hold a 20,000-hour L70 Rating
- 3 arrays: Lustr, Daylight HD and Tungsten HD
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel patterns and soft focus diffuser
- Accessory slot for motorized pattern devices or optional iris
- Power and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup
- Up to nine fixtures (15A max) may be linked via power thru connector (10 fixtures total per circuit) when used with R20 Relay Module or Unison Echo Relay Panel.
- DMX512 in/thru via five-pin XLR connectors
- Multiple control options, including RGB, strobe, and console-free Master/Slave mode
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth fades and minimal color shift during dimming
- ETL Listed to UL1573; IP20 rated
- Available in black (standard), white or silver, or custom fixture-body colors