Channel your purpose
Eos Titanium (or Eos Ti®) is ETC's flagship lighting control desk, with powerful hardware, easy-to-navigate software, and the right tools to realize art within the tight timetable of professional productions. Ti speaks the language of light, with no complicated command syntax to get in the way of your design.
Ti features large-format, high-resolution articulating multi-touch displays with a substantial programming surface. It also offers a dedicated multi-touch encoder display, 20 user-defineable buttons, a backlit keyboard, motorized faders, multiple USB and video ports - everything to make the experience of designing and programming a breeze.
Get the Specs
Down to business
The desk's common-sense syntax is consistent and predictable, so anyone - novices and professionals alike - can quickly get down to business. With Ti, you can work from an abstract concept of a design to a straightforward command sequence, thinking less about the mechanics of the system and more about the look of your show. The command line is fully integrated with direct selects and magic sheets, allowing you to work seamlessly from the keypad and the touchscreen controls.
What you need within reach
Ti's revolutionary referenced marking function takes the agony out of presetting lights. What you need most quickly is immediately available, and all supporting information (discrete timing, absolute data, source of current data) is found fast and easily. Necessary features aren't buried under layers - what you need is right within reach.
When you combine Ti's solid-state hard drive with networked backups, you get the most reliable lighting system possible. There is no need to install expensive switches, because Ti uses 10/100 MB networks. Designers no longer have to sacrifice their needs for those of programmers, because each device on a Ti system can have a discrete workspace. Partitioned control provides a safe and effective method for multiple programmers to build content into a show file. Designers, programmers and electricians must work across venue types with equal ease, and your desk must, too.
Support & Training
Ti speaks your language. It supports localization, so you can work in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian or Chinese (Simplified and Traditional).
With Ti, powerful doesn't have to be difficult.
Request a Demo
- From 4,096 or 24,576 outputs with no co-processing.
- Dedicated master playback fader pair
- 10 definable motorized faders, with 100 pages of control
- 20 user-definable buttons
- Dedicated pan/tilt encoders, four pageable haptic encoders with associated multi-touch display.
- Two integral articulating 18.5" LCD multi-touch displays
- Supports three external high resolution Display Port monitors; can be single- or multi-touch
- Three user-definable workspaces per monitor, each with discrete split-screen controls and frame management. Additionally, single- or multiple-screen snapshots allow instant reconfiguration.
- Custom-design your control interface using Magic Sheets, with topographical or abstract layouts. Full interaction with the command line allows command instructions - from the simplest and most immediate to the most complex - accessed from a mouse or single- or multi-touch displays.
- Configure and program pixel-map layouts, using integral or custom-designed content.
- Device discovery and troubleshooting via RDM
- ETC Sensor® CEM+, CEM3™ and FDX dimmer feedback and controls
- ETCNet3™ (ACN- based), ETCNet2™, Artnet and Avab® UPD protocol output
- Integrated keyboard drawer with USB ports
- External Backlit alpha-numeric keyboard
- Multiple MIDI and SMPTE Inputs
- OSC and UDP Transmit and Receive
- Client/server networking and synchronized backup
- Client and Offline programming on PC (Windows 7 or higher) and native on Macintosh (El Capitan v10.11 or later), via ETCnomad™
- Data-laundering from Obsession™, Express™, Expression®, Emphasis®, Congo®, Cobalt™, Transtechnik NT, Avab VLC, Grand MA1, Grand MA2 and Strand 500/300 series show files.
- 99 discrete online users with partitioned control