EchoTouch offers compact, stylish, and intuitive touchscreen control of lighting in architectural and smaller entertainment spaces. Combining three powerful capabilities into one elegant device, EchoTouch can:
- Act as an interface into a standalone or integrated Unison Echo® control system
- Provide status and control of all Echo products
- Direct control for DMX/RDM and sACN fixtures and devices
EchoTouch shines in all environments, whether in a commercial building with users who need to choose between preset looks, or in an event space to create and recall predetermined looks.
Get the Datasheet
Because EchoTouch is part of the Echo family it works flawlessly in an Echo control system. All Echo control and power products are compatible:
interfaces – even
Room Controllers and
Echo Relay Panels. When the Echo control system doesn’t meet the need, integration with DMX and sACN power control and fixture products is also straightforward.
Users can locally program zones, presets, and sequences to control their devices. Programming is simplified with native RDM for discovery of connected fixtures. Color control is intuitive and accessible with a color picker and customizable color chips to let users take full advantage of their system.
EchoTouch mounts in a standard 3-gang back box and is powered by PoE or 24VDC, making installation a breeze. Intuitive and easy-to-use faders and buttons display on Echotouch’s crisp and vibrant 7-inch screen. The graphics on the screen support customized layout and naming for any application. The touchscreen interface provides three standby modes to conserve screen life: displaying a user-provided logo, dim, and off; and returns instantaneously to normal functionality with any user interaction.
The stylish, sleek, and durable design is built to hold up to daily use and high-traffic areas. Its modern style matches common architectural finishes, and it’s designed to be neutral to fit anywhere. The black glass front is offered in four bezel colors: Cream, Gray, White, and Black.
- Locally program and control zones, presets and sequences
- Directly control lights on any system that supports DMX or sACN
- 3-gang back box for easy install
- 7-inch touchscreen interface
- Intuitive and accessible color control
- RDM discovery of devices
- Black glass front with four bezel colors: Cream, Gray, White, and Black