Since anyone can download this software and no factory hardware is required, security controls are provided to prohibit unauthorized access to your lighting control system.
Use of the application requires Eos/Ion software v1.7 or Congo v6.1/Cobalt v7.0 or higher, iPhone software 2.0 or higher and iTunes 8.0+.
The free app can be downloaded from the iTunes store in full and Preview versions.
Download the iRFR Classic
Download the iRFR Preview
With the iRFR Classic on Cobalt, you can:
- Select channels and set parameter data
- Playback and edit presets
- Conduct dimmer and channel checks
- Patch conventional fixtures
- Manipulate Color, Pan/Tilt and other parameters using dedicated graphical controllers
- Calibrate Scroller Rolls
With the iRFR Preview, you can:
- View cue progression and remaining duration
- Take notes and distribute them via email