SolaWash 1000 is an essential wash light fixture for lighting designers who are looking for a simple and elegant lighting solution. When used as an Ultra-Bright wash light with framing, a High CRI key light for face lighting, or a wide and soft edge fixture, the fixture is engineered to give designers a palette of pure, even colors and a beautifully simple feature set. Designed for arenas, theatres and opera houses, special events, houses of worship, concert halls and performing arts centers, SolaWash 1000 is available in two versions – either with an Ultra-Bright engine producing 20,000 field lumens or a High CRI engine featuring incredibly accurate color rendering. A TM-30 filter boosts the Ultra-Bright engine to 85+ CRI.
The fixture includes a full curtain four-blade framing system and dual linear diffusion systems, giving designers the ability to do beautiful blended color washes and punchy, even key lighting without losing control of the edges of their light. Whether using the redesigned CMY and CTO color mixing system or our standard replaceable color system, the SolaWash 1000 provides a key toolset to give maximum impact.
- White LED engine
- 480 W Ultra-Bright engine producing 20,000 field lumens or a High CRI engine featuring incredibly accurate color rendering
- Full framing shutter system
- CMY / CTO - linear color mixing system
- Seven plus open position replaceable color wheel
- Dual Linear Frost systems for medium and heavy frost
- Iris for further beam and projection size reduction
- Sharp edge focus throughout 12°–55° zoom range
- TM-30 Filter boosts Ultra-Bright engine to 85+ CRI
- Patented Lens Defogger