Wall Switch Sensor
The Echoflex Wall Switch Sensors (OWS) are line-powered, wall-mount, occupancy/vacancy sensors with an integrated rocker switch that communicates wirelessly to Echoflex controllers. The OWS is a no-neutral, conductor-powered device connecting to line voltage and earth ground (
<0.5mA). OWS sensors are ideal for installation in small offices and boardrooms requiring on/off switching, dimming, and occupancy/vacancy sensing.
The Dual Tech version of the OWS sensors adds acoustic sensing across the entire PIR detection range, ensuring lights stay on when the space is occupied. Innovative noise filtering is used to prevent false occupancy triggers.
The OWS is also available in a wireless, battery-powered version, the OWS-BTY. The OWS-BTY complies with NEC 2017 directives to eliminate manufacturing of electrical control devices that introduce current on the grounding connection, or “no-neutral” devices (NEC sections 404.2 and 404.22). It includes the same features of the line voltage power version, including a Dual Tech option.
- Wall-mount occupancy/vacancy sensor with 180° angle of detection
- No-neutral device connecting to line voltage and earth ground (
- Communicates wirelessly with Echoflex 902 MHz controllers for:
- Manual control of lights (on/off/dimming)
- Occupancy control of receptacles
- Walk test feature and sensitivity adjustment
- Wireless, battery-powered version available