There are several 2 key button presses that are shortcuts to navigating the console.
These key combinations are also found in the Online Help system on the console by pressing the [?] key.
The following list is commonly used key combination shortcuts.
Note: The plus (+) symbol is used to denote the need to press and hold the first key, then press the second key while still holding the first.
LOCK A TAB:
EDIT A MASTER:
[Modify]+[Master button] (opens the master editor)
CLOSE ALL UNLOCKED TABS:
RECORDING A MASTER PAGE:
[Tab]+[Down Arrow] (toggles Horizontal & Vertical Split) [Tab]+[Up Arrow] (single screen)
ADJUST SECTION HEIGHT OF TAB:
ADJUST COLUMN WIDTH:
CHANGE TIME TO %:
CLEAR A MASTER:
FETCH (Get Parameters from Another Preset)
1. Be in the preset that you want to update 2. Select the preset # that you want to get parameters from 3. Fetch + Category (Color, Focus, Beam)
Ex. # [Fetch]+[Focus],[Color],[Beam]
1. Select channel to copy from 2. ADD channels to copy to 3. [Align]+[Focus],[Color],[Beam]
PROGRAMABLE PARAMETER BUTTON (U1-U2-U3):
1. Select a button ( or  or ) (Look at the LCD to select which page that you want to record (1/3, 2/3 or 3/3)) 2. [Modify]+[Wheel Key] (editor opens) 3. Select parameter you want on each wheel
When you select a channel for a device, pressing 1 or 2 or 3 now has the assigned parameters.
ASSIGN MULTIPLE CHANNELS TO A MASTER:
1. Select channels with levels 2. [Preset]+[Master Button] (assigns all the selected channels to the master)
ASSIGN INDIVIDUAL SELECTED CHANNELS TO SEVERAL MASTER:
1. Select channels with levels 2. [Channel]+[Master Button] (this consecutively assign channels to consecutive masters)
RECORDING A HOME VALUE:
1. Select a fixture 2. Adjust its value for the "home" position 3. [Record]+[Home Attrib]
HIDING (UNHIDING) the TIME BAR in MAIN PLAYBACK:
[Format]+[Up Arrow]([Down Arrow])
Share the ETC love! Do you think this information would be helpful to a friend? Fill out the form below to send the page to other recipients, or send it to yourself to save for future use.