If a problem occurs during the driver installation, it is possible to manually install the drivers for Gadget on a Windows PC by pointing Device Manager to the correct location.
1. Go to Start -> Run (Windows+R) and type “devmgmt.msc”
Alternate: in the Start Menu, search for Device Manager
2. In Device Manager, locate the entry for the Gadget. It may show up in ETC Usb Interfaces or in Other Devices.
3. Right click on it and choose Update Driver. If there isn’t an option available for Update Driver, select Properties instead and choose Update Driver from the tabs.
4. In the dialog, choose “Browse my computer for driver software”
5. Click Browse and navigate to the HighSpeed_Pipeline_Drivers folder. (C:\Program Files\ETC\Highspeed_Pipeline_Drivers or C:\Program Files (x86)\ETC\Highspeed_Pipeline_Drivers). Click Next.
6. The computer will load the drivers and the Gadget should now show up in the ETC Usb Interfaces section.