Simply put, the Gridiron Junction Box is a versatile piece of distribution equipment that houses and protects electrical connections. Generally located on the grid above the stage, these boxes provide the transition from conduit to multi-cable via easy “tension-clamp” terminals. Our ETC Systems people have discovered that these boxes are a very convenient size for mounting all sorts of things for custom projects.
- Two sizes – up to 30 or up to 60 circuits
- DIN rail-mounted terminals can be field oriented for easier installation
- Hinged covers, mountable in any orientation
- Standard 20A circuits (other ratings available)
- Easy connection for conduit circuit runs or drop cables