Source Four XT HID
Source Four HID Zoom performance for the great outdoors
Now take the light you love outdoors: a Source Four® for exterior use. ETC’s Source Four XT® is an HID Zoom spotlight that offers the acclaimed operational benefits of Source Fours -- optical acuity, brilliant light output, and energy efficiency, in a housing created specifically for all-weather use. The XT’s durable dust-tight and waterproof industrial design, coupled with a 12,000-hour, 150W high-intensity-discharge lamp, make it ideal for long-term use anywhere. The rugged XT stands up to the elements, meeting stringent electrical-safety standards for wet locations.
The XT looks different from other Source Fours -- for good reason. Unlike other-brand accessorized spotlights that have been superficially modified to work outdoors, the Source Four XT is fully sealed and self-contained, with no bulky cases, add-ons, or enclosures to protect a separate fixture. And XT’s sleek tube-like exterior made of aluminum with stainless-steel fittings makes it aesthetically neutral. The fixture was designed to be unobtrusive in any location -- from outdoor architectural installations to themed environments.
Engineered to be used across a variety of long-throw situations, the Source Four XT uses the same 15° to 30° or 25° to 50° optical system as the Source Four Zoom™. And, the XT employs standard Source Four size B patterns and dichroic color. With built-in shutters, the XT is also ideal for highlighting architectural detail, as well as for framing building features and projecting signage. XT’s mounting options allow you to light from wherever you need to. Place the fixture on the ground, hang it by yoke, attach it to poles, walls, or other structures.
Designed for the long haul, the Source Four XT requires minimal maintenance. Technicians can re-lamp the fixture without breaking focus or accessing the optical chamber. Also, the fixture’s ballast is mechanically separate for cooler operation, and fully prewired for fewer installation hassles.
- Low-copper die-cast and extruded-aluminum construction
- Stainless-steel, metric hexagonal hardware throughout
- 150W ceramic metal-halide lamp (not dimmable), 12,000-hour life
- Integral 120V or 277V electronic ballast, with greater than 90% efficiency
- IP66 rated -- watertight structure seals optical chamber
- Removable barrel for easy focus
- Barrel hangs on yoke for hands-free operation
- Tilt-down ballast housing for lamp change, without disturbing focus
- 15°- 30° or 25°- 50° zoom ranges available with high-efficiency optics
- Dual internal pattern holders suitable for “B”-size metal or glass patterns and color
- Two-plane stainless-steel shutter assembly with shutter rotation
- Bronze, black, and white standard; custom colors available
- Ships with a heavy-duty yoke