Eos, Gio, Ion, Element, Net3 RVIs, and Eos/Ion RPUs support external touchscreens, as do Congo, Congo jr, Congo Kid, and Congo Lightserver running version 5+ software.
Gio consoles have different guidelines for touchscreens, which will be published shortly.
Some ELO touchscreens are compatible. Since ELO model #s can be imprecise and change often, ETC does not specify a particular model. Instead we offer the following specifications:
- ELO Accu-touch 5 wire resistive touch technology
- An USB interface
- All console products can support as many touchscreens as they support monitors, or mixed combinations of touchscreen and standard monitors.
- Video Interface:
- For Ion, Element, Congo Kid, and later Congo Jr consoles (which do not have a DVI splitter), the following configurations are supported:
- Dual DVI Monitors
- Single DVI Monitor
- Single VGA Monitor (Monitor 1) & Single DVI Monitor (Monitor 2)
- Single VGA Monitor
- For original Congo consoles, monitors must have a VGA interface.
- For all other compatible products, VGA or DVI are acceptable.
- For Element, Eos, Ion, Eos RPU, Ion RPU, & Net3 RVI running Eos/Ion, monitors should have a minimum resolution of 1280x1024.
- For Congo, Congo Kid, Congo jr, Congo Lightserver, & Net3 RVI running Congo, monitors should have a minimum resolution of 1024x768.
ETC has a 19" Touchscreen monitor available for purchase through their dealer network. The current part number for this monitor is SGM1191 which superceded an older part # (M231).