Filed under: Accutouch, Congo, Congo Kid, CongoJr, Element, Elo, Eos, Eos Family RPUs, Eos RPU, Gio, Ion, Ion RPU, KnowledgeBase, Net3 RVI, RVI, Touchscreen [Edit Tags]
Eos Family consoles (Eos, Gio, Ion, Element), Eos Family RPUs, Net3 RVIs, support external touchscreens, as do Congo Family consoles (Congo, Congo Jr, Congo Kid), and Congo Light Servers running version 5+ software.
Looking for Eos Titanium, Gio, Net3 RVI3, or Eos RPU3 touchscreen information?
These consoles from the Eos Family line have different guidelines for touchscreens. Please see this article for more information: Gio Console and Touchscreens
Some ELO touchscreens are compatible. Since ELO model #s can be imprecise and change often, ETC does not specify a particular model. Instead we offer the following specifications:
- ELO Accu-touch 5 wire resistive touch technology
- A USB interface
- All console products can support as many touchscreens as they support monitors, or mixed combinations of touchscreen and standard monitors.
- Video Interface:
- For Ion, Element, Congo Jr consoles which do not have a DVI splitter, Congo Kid, Eos Family RPUs without a DVI splitter, and Net3 RVIs without a DVI splitter, the following configurations are supported:
- Dual DVI Monitors
- Single DVI Monitor
- Single VGA Monitor (Monitor 1) & Single DVI Monitor (Monitor 2)
- Single VGA Monitor
- For original Congo consoles, monitors must have a VGA interface.
- For all other compatible products (including Eos, Gio, older Net3 RVI with splitter, and older Eos Family RPUs with splitter) VGA or DVI are acceptable.
- For Eos, Gio, Ion, Element, Eos Family RPUs, & Net3 RVI running Eos Family, monitors should have a minimum resolution of 1280x1024.
- For Congo, Congo Kid, Congo jr, Congo Lightserver, & Net3 RVI running Congo, monitors should have a minimum resolution of 1024x768.
ETC has a 19" Touchscreen monitor available for purchase through their dealer network. The current part number for this monitor is SGM1191 which superceded an older part # (M231).