*Menu structure is based on software v2.1.7 with a CEM+ that begins running in Full-Featured mode
*If your rack does not have a configuration in it already, skip to step 6.
Note: Basic/Portable mode is a simplified setup mode in CEM+ version 2.0 and above, intended for portable/touring racks. In basic/portable mode for software versions below 3.1.0, the only active DMX is port A input. In software version 3.1.0 and above, DMX B input is also active. Once a unit is configured and running in basic/portable mode, anyone can press checkmark from the front panel to quickly reset the address for all active DMX inputs..
- Scroll to [Login]
- Enter the password 3,3,3,3 (scroll up to 3 and hit checkmark, etc.)
- Scroll to [Rack] and hit the checkmark
- Scroll to [Delete All Racks] and hit the checkmark
- It will say "Save Changes?" Change it to [Yes] and hit the checkmark
- After reboot it should display [Generate Defaults], hit the checkmark
- It will say [Full Feature], use the [+] to change to [Basic/Portable], then hit the checkmark
- It will ask for input power. It will be set to 120V in the US. Hit the checkmark.
- It will prompt to "Set Phase Balance". Choose [Straight-3Phase] for three phase power or [Straight-1Phase] for single phase power.
- It will ask you for the Rack Type. Scroll to the correct type and hit the checkmark
Note: The number of the rack refers to the number of module slots in the rack NOT circuits. e.g. If you have a portable rack that can hold 24 D20 modules in it for a total of 48 circuits, you have an SP24 rack.
- It will prompt to "Set Module Type". Select the correct value and hit the checkmark. You can only select one type at this point.
- It will ask "Set Dimmer Double". This defaults to [Off]. If you are using Dimmer Doubling, change this to [On]. Then press checkmark.
- It will prompt to "Set DMX Start". Scroll to the correct value and hit the checkmark.
- It will ask "Save Changes?" Select [Yes] and hit the checkmark.
It will reboot and sit at "Updating Settings" for a while and then take you to the home screen.