Electronic Theatre Controls
Welcome to ETC's Online Community

selection bug

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 1
abarmour Posted: 04-11-2012 11:01 AM

I'm working on the Ion for a show and found a great annoyance when recording my color palettes using scrollers. I selected my group of scrollers set them to a color and recorded a color palette, on storing the palette the selection for the group went away causing me to reselect the group for each color palette. Not sure if it's a bug or not but it does cause a slow down in programming.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,062

Channels are automatically deselected on a record action because the desk supports selective storing (a channel level record).  If the channels were not automatically cleared, you would have to manually clear them before you recorded a state.  You will find that any manual control operation immediately after a record or update automatically reselects your previous channel list.  You don't have to do this manually.

While record or update is still on the command line, moving an encoder, choosing from the color picker or selecting a parameter from the parameter tiles clears the record operation and posts your last set of channels.

Hope that helps.

a

Anne Valentino

Eos Product Line Manager

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 187
I find [Select Last] is a very useful key in this instance.

Jon Goss

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS