Electronic Theatre Controls
Welcome to ETC's Online Community

iRFR

rated by 0 users
This post has 17 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,062

We are in beta with this iRFR fix and expect to submit the revised app to the iTunes store very shortly.  It then goes through standard Apple processes.  We will advise here when the update is available from iTunes.

Thank you for your patience.

a

Anne Valentino

Eos Product Line Manager

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 300

Anne do you nkow if it is being tested with the latest apple 5.1 update for the iPad or just the origanl?  I have been reluctant to ever install an update from apple....

Peace, Ed

Peace, Ed

Not Ranked
Posts 1

GREAT NEWS - the iRFR update(s) showed up online yesterday and THEY FIXED THE problem!

I was so excited I used that as my excuse to finally officially join this forum.

Backstory: I had tried ALL of your ideas to get my iPhone 4g to run an ETC Element for our local community theater. Nothing worked, but I kept watching this site for updates. I was chomping at the bit because we're in the final week of rehearsal/tech for our production next weekend. Lo and behold my iPhone told me updates were ready for iRFR.

So anyway, thanks to anyone involved in putting out the update.

And by the way, it's REALLY cool to run the lights from anywhere in the theater with on-screen controls!

Thanks again!

p.s. Now I'll go back to just watching for classes to learn more about the Element (hint hint).

Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS