Macro Question

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 44
JTalley Posted: 06-22-2012 1:48 PM

Hey all!

Quick question...

I have a macro that is attached to a cue.  I would like the macro to start a different cue list (mapped to a fader wing).  Everything works fine accept the cue list on the fader wing is set as an intensity master.  This means that the cue goes and the intensity stays wherever the fader is.  

Is there a way to trigger the cue list so the fader or intensity master goes up at the same time as the cue list is triggered from the macro?  I would love to be able to do this without having to touch the fader.

Let me know!  Thanks:)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 763

I'm a little confused by your description since the fader is either an I-master or a Cue master but I don't think it can be both.

Assuming it is a Sub declared as an I-master that happens to be storing a single cue, you would have to add [Sub]x[At]level[Enter] to your macro script to set a level.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 44

The cue list is set as an intensity master.  It is not a sub.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 763

Thanks, I just learned something new.

Sorry I don't know the answer since there doesn't seem to be a way to specify a level on a manual override of a cue, or on a GoToCue, nor can I find a programmatic way to move a fader. Hopefully, somebody else has an answer.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 44

Same problem I seem to be having...Thanks for giving it a shot though!:)

Anyone else?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 211

Is there any reason why you are using a macro and not executing a cue instead?

Sammy

The Royal Court, England

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 44

Unless I am mistaken executing a cue would have the same problem.  I was hoping there might be some language I could use to tell the ION to put the actual intensity master of the cue list at full as well as telling the cue to go.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 211

I'm unsure as to what you want to achieve. If you want the intensity fader to be at full, then why are u assigning it to a fader in the first place?

Sammy

The Royal Court, England

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS