Welcome to ETC's Online Community

Ion Fixture Profile GLP Imression Spot One

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 8 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
7 Posts
owen.d posted on 12-06-2011 1:13 PM

I'm looking for a fixture profile for a GLP Impression Spot One and Wash One
Both in normal mode (24ch) and or extended mode (31ch)

Alternatively, Does anyone know of a generic profile which would at least let me see the basic functionality of the light?

I only have these demo units for a short period of time, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You!

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
5,055 Posts

Owen, please check your email!

Thanks!

a

Anne Valentino

Eos Product Line Manager

Not Ranked
4 Posts

I would like more info on this as well.

I run an Ion console for a Church, and we are looking to demo a GLP Spot 1 and Wash 1.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Not Ranked
1 Posts

Hello,

I also need the fixture profile described. Is it possible for anyone to upload it/send it via email to me?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Top 10 Contributor
5,055 Posts

These profiles are available in the 1.9.10 software download, which can be found on the Eos, Ion, Gio or Element product page / downloads.

Thanks much!

a

Anne Valentino

Eos Product Line Manager

Top 150 Contributor
59 Posts

Currently, I would not use the 31 channel version.  They label it as Hi Res.  it doesn't quite work right.  The edge, iris, and zoom channels aren't quite set properly, and the home preset has the iris running through factory macros.   I have compiled an email to ETC, with the changes needed to correct the fixture file.   24 channel ETC profile works well.  My only complaint is that the iris home attribute defaults to a very small beam size.

Top 200 Contributor
44 Posts

I second this,

I still prefer the Extended control, but I've modified mine until ETC updates.

This fixtures profile is ALSO a bit funky on the congo, home has the animation wheel in, iris in, zoom in.

I hadn't actually experimented with the ION and Normal control mode. I might go outside and do it right now HA.

-Jeff

Top 10 Contributor
5,055 Posts

can you tell me who you sent the email to regarding the Hi Res version of this profile?  We've not seen it yet.   

Thanks much!

a

Anne Valentino

Eos Product Line Manager

Top 150 Contributor
59 Posts

I know this is several  months old now, but I no longer have the email saved in my sent folder.  I do not remember where I sent it.   Can you PM me an address I can send it to?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS